Improves Clean Lines
Reduces the Spread of illness
Extends Life of a Ceiling
Take a moment to look overhead
• Any signs of soot deposit around ceiling diffusers vents
• Diffusers that are dull or dirty, return air grills that are dusty or clogged
• Water-stained, heavily soiled, saggy or broken tiles
• Yellowed, stained or greasy ceiling surfaces (specialized in kitchens)
• Dust settled on overhead piping, ledges, bulkheads, signage, etc.
Regular cleaning and maintenance of ceilings and other overhead components by a ceiling cleaning professional will protect your investment while keeping these surfaces clean bright, healthy, and functional as they were intended to be.